- Stroll through the Noryangjin Fish Market on this cultural walking tour
- Guided commentary on the market's history and pointers on where to find the freshest products
- Small group allows for an intimate atmosphere and time to ask questions
- Select some seafood to have prepared in an onsite restaurant
Departure & Return
Outside the entrance, the guide will be holding a sign saying 'Seoul Hunters'
It ends in Fishmarket but the guide will tell you how to get to the station or where to get a cab or etc...
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended for you to bring an umbrella during summer
- This tour will operate with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 people. There is a possibility of cancellation after the confirmation, if there is not enough people to meet the requirements. In the event of this occurrence, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. If there is only 1 person at the time of the tour and you would like to proceed as scheduled, an additional fee of USD $60 will be collected at the time of the tour.
- For those whom are late for more than 10 mins without further notice are regarded as 'No Show' and there would be no refund for this. But if you contact our operator in advance for emergency reasons, we can assist you to reschedule the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seoul Hunters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.