3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Gain insight into Korean tradition and heritage on this 3.5-hour Korean cultural experience in Seoul. Visit a cultural center and enjoy a welcoming cup of Korean tea. In your traditional ‘hanbok’ attire, practice formal social etiquette and gain insight into polite manners in Korea. Master the ancient art of kimchi-making and learn how this popular speciality dish is used in Korean cookery. Engage your fellow visitors in old-fashioned folk games popular in the Joseon era, then return to your hotel via an amethyst factory or ginseng center.
- Half-day Korean cultural experience in Seoul with a professional guide
- Try on Korean clothing called hanbok for a photo
- Take part in a tea ceremony and play a traditional folk game
- Learn to make kimchi in a 30-minute class and discover its many uses in the Korean diet
- Visit an amethyst or ginseng factory
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Kimchi-making lecture fee
Professional English-speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges