3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend a few hours sipping brews and learning about Ghent's beer history on this half-day walking tour. With a beer-loving guide in the lead, you'll follow a curated itinerary focused on the history of brewing and beer in Ghent, which was intertwined with the city's religious life. Five tastings sessions are included at different locations.
- Guided beer-focused walking tour
- Immerse yourself in the city's brewing history
- Beer tastings included
- Take home a commemorative beer glass
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Botermarkt 2, 9000 Gent, Belgium
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BeerWalk
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 71133P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesWalking ToursHistorical ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesGhentUnique Experiences - FlandersWalking Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersBeer & Brewery Tours - FlandersHalf-day Tours - FlandersCategory