- See UNESCO–listed Bruges from a local’s perspective with your private guide
- Hear the backstories of sites like the 14th-century Church of Our Lady
- Discover top attractions and hidden gems off the tourist trail
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
In front of the Historium, Markt 1
Visit a community where religious woman give up their life for god
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands