Top Nord-Pas de Calais Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Coffee & Tea
Beer & Brewery Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
Classic Car Tours
Luxury Car Tours
7 results | All Nord-Pas de Calais Tours
Sort by: Featured
Explore Lille’s Old Town in a different way on this treasure hunt with beer tasting in Lille. At your designated start time, set off through the city streets with your guide. Meet Gambrinus, a folk hero and European icon of beer, and learn of his legendary back-story. With your treasure hunt clues to hand, explore Lille with your guide and help Gambrinus in his age-old plight. Along the way, sample different beers and gain insight into the malty or hoppy flavors at play.
French cuisine is renowned around the world and this hands-on cooking class reveals the secrets behind some of the most popular dishes. Prepare a variety of regional or seasonal dishes with a local chef at their home and learn the techniques needed to recreate them at home. Finally, sit down with your host for a delicious home-cooked dinner, accompanied by French wine and an indulgent dessert.
Take a 90-minute tour through the city of Lille in a Citroën 2CV convertible. Your driver/guide will take you all around town, providing commentary and historic details along the way. You'll also get the chance to stop and sample a host of local treats, including waffles, beer, pâté, and sweets.
Cultural, surprising and amazing, this activity is perfect to discover the most important monuments of Lille, hear some of the little anecdotes which make up its history, or explore some of its more out of the ordinary and quite unexpected sites. That way to discover Lille fits very well with a teambuilding journey. The rally lasts two hours and half depending on the speed of the teams.
An original place! A cozy spirit and shabby chic to spend a different moment to two, in any correction! An evening that includes: candles, champagne, water, sweet / savory sweets and coffee, unique concept, package of 75 € for two people. (In the evening on reservation, arrival between 19h30 and 20h30). Non smoking area, and only dedicated to tasting, no other uses would be tolerated. Welcome.
In all simplicity, the coffee break caravan invites you to an exotic and original moment for a period of 45 minutes. Its layout and restoration, in a romantic and bohemian spirit, brings a feeling of well-being and appeasement. So Cocooning!
Spend a day driving trough Flanders, seeing the landscape, enjoying food and beers. This is a private tour so I will adapt at your wishes and possibilities.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Food & Drink in Nord-Pas de Calais?
The best Food & Drink in Nord-Pas de Calais according to Viator travelers are:
What Food & Drink in Nord-Pas de Calais are taking additional safety precautions?
These Nord-Pas de Calais experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food & Drink in Nord-Pas de Calais are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Nord-Pas de Calais may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Museum of the Gunners in Lille (Musée des Canonniers Sédentaires de Lille)
- Maison Folie Hospice d'Havré
- Wellington Quarry (Carrière Wellington)
- Pheasant Wood Military Cemetery
- Todt Battery (Batterie Todt)
- La Piscine Museum (Musée d'Art et d’Industrie André Diligent)
- Le Fresnoy National Studio for Contemporary Arts (Le Fresnoy Studio National des Arts Contemporains)
- Lille Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-la-Treille)
- Science Forum (Forum Departmental Des Sciences)
- Lille Métropole Museum of Modern, Contemporary and Outsider Art (LAM)
- Dunkirk (Dunkerque)
- Le Touquet
- Birthplace of Charles de Gaulle (Maison Natale de Charles de Gaulle)
- Ablain-Saint-Nazaire Church Ruins
- Villa Cavrois
- Lille Natural History Museum (Musée d'Histoire Naturelle de Lille)
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Loire Valley