* A traveler said: "I am a single mother and took my 13 year old and my autistic 9 year old. We sat on the top of the boat. The guide there was funny and made us feel so comfortable. My 9 year old especially liked when captain would announce a dolphin sighting. It was an amazing tour and the houses were fantastic.x"
* A traveler said: "A beautiful evening touring the houses of Naples then watching an amazing sunset. The staff are very knowledgeable and we learned some quirky facts about the area. I recommend this tour as a worthwhile excursion if you are visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "Informative, fun, adventurous experience! Couldn’t have asked for more! We saw dolphins, a manatee, and numerous local birds. The shelling location was beautiful and abundant with shells."
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience! The crew members were so nice! very romantic sail ride, I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Tristan was low-key informative and fun. I'm very thankful that he took our twosome out alone, since this was the last booking of the day and our only opportunity. We didn't see a manatee due to weather conditions, but we did see 3 alligators."
* A traveler said: "First time in Marco Island and the tour, it was great. We did get some rain but the tour guys where super cool and we were able to manage our tour with lots of shells, dolphins encounter and beautiful birds around the islands. We would like to come back soon!"
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful day. Our guide was very pleasant. Gave us a nice ride. Saw some manatees, Herons and a gator 🐊 on the way in. Walk on a nice beach, found some shells. All around nice adventure."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time - guide was wonderful with group explaining watercraft operation, took us on a fun tour through the mangroves , to a great beach and Cape Romano dome homes. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the tour. Victor was a fantastic guide...very knowledgeable. We would highly recommend him. 🐬🐚🦅 Doug and Teri"
* A traveler said: "Unforgettable experience. Captain Marco and our guide Colleen were very informative of not only the dolphins but the entire ecosystem. We got to see many dolphins and even some babies playing. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing!! One of the best experiences! Beautiful views and great guide! We saw dolphins and the most beautiful birds. The Craigcat is fun to be on!"
* A traveler said: "Logan is a great guide. Passionate about his environment and job. Highly recommend this tour. We use him again for some other tours."
* A traveler said: "Amazing and relaxing day! Captain Art is a first class captain and very professional! We had never been on the waters like that as Iowa has no oceans, but Art quickly put us at ease with his expertise and knowledge! You will not be disappointed and we had a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "We had a grand time! Even more so once you learned how to turn a three wheeler! Our tour leader eas super cool and a great guide on places to eat! All in all, a really great outing!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Joe was great. He made the trip fun and informative. We enjoyed swimming in the gulf, shelling and experiencing many of the natural wildlife."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I knew we wanted to do something fun on the water, and we sure lucked out. Captain Mary was fantastic. She explained what we saw and answered any questions. We had so much fun on the boat and enjoyed going fast and doing some tricks. Lots of laughs and got to see dolphins! Totally recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Tim was amazing !! Extremely knowledgeable of local hot fishing spots, friendly, and patient. Captain Tim also provided a plethora of refreshments. My kids and I caught around 20 fish on our awesome trip."
* A traveler said: "Our guilds were great and fun. The only disappointment we did not see and dolphins or manatees. It was fun"
* A traveler said: "Seeing some dolphins on the way and Keewaydin beach with all the shells. Had time for a nice swim in the Gulf."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Nathan, was so knowledgeable and attentive. He guided us through narrow lanes of mangroves with expert advice. We felt the real wilderness of the Rookery Bay. We saw dolphins, upside down jelly fish, tree crabs that looked like spiders and a tri-colored heron. Because of the heat and the time of day not many birds were visible. This was an adventure every family should experience ! My grandchildren are 12 and 9 years old and it was great entertainment ! Definitely would do it again !"
* A traveler said: "Tim was absolutely wonderful. So personable and knowledgeable. We saw so many special bits of nature - manatees, dwarf starfish, dolphins, sea urchins, pelicans on and on."
* A traveler said: "Capt Marc was an incredible guide. We saw dolphins almost immediately and he had the ride the wake of the boat. Almost close enough to touch them. A very memorable day trip."
* A traveler said: "Seeing lots of dolphins and identifying them. Friendly and knowledgeable crew. Karen and I loved it. Kent and Robin are the best guides ever!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island