* A traveler said: "The speed amazing view best experience ever I will come back next time For more Andjejxmrkd xkdnndjxbzhshzbzjjdjd n"
* A traveler said: "Captain was awesome very friendly and social with everyone. Great boat ride. Would definitely do it again . The whole area was a great experience you can eat, shop and take a boat ride with family and very affordable."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "Awesome! It was raining, but it did not stop us. The instructor was funny as well. Every thing was what we were expected to be!!!"
* A traveler said: "Carlos was an amazing guide! I learnt a lot !!! The place has a vibrant culture and history and the food is amazing !"
* A traveler said: "The Tour Guide was both informative and Humurous. Very knowledgeable The Double Deckers Bus in Little Havanah was quite an experience. More than worth the cost and time."
* A traveler said: "Jacob and John were excellent instructors and guides. They made sure the tour was worth our time and money."
* A traveler said: "Very nice comfortable and interesting. Driver was smooth and safe. The trip couldn’t have better I am so glad we went"
* A traveler said: "The experience was very good, the boat was clean, the tour guide pleasant and informative , it was a very pleasant trip"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome, the pilot was very knowledgeable. It was the first time my boyfriend and me tried it and loved it. I would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "The caption and team was awesome! Made the experience fun and full of laughter from the very beginning."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! the city looks just amazing, the champagne was a nice touch and the Capitan gave a nice knowledgeable tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "The beautiful celebrity mansions.viewing.. The tour guys were amazing too. I would definitely do it again"
* A traveler said: "My friends and I had a blast celebrating my husband’s birthday. Captain Markus was very informative and nice. I would do this tour again."
* A traveler said: "I really liked this tour ! The weather was not good for snorkeling, but I did it. The trip was really long, but WiFi wasn’t working in the bus (("
* A traveler said: "Such an incredible experience where you can see the downtown and sunset. Super relaxing def recommend."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this experience. We saw a large gator and then a baby gator at the dock when we returned."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great! Very informative and great jokes!!! Made the tour very enjoyable! I was very impressed on how he said everything English and Spanish , he did a great job"
* A traveler said: "It was fun and they were so friendly defently Im gonna try it again when I get to my next trip in miami"
* A traveler said: "Cici defused a very sketchy situation. We thought we had a bigger boat, but her professionalism was the best and we would’ve rather been on a platoon boat than a yacht with her as our captain."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Jose was very nice. We visited many interesting places. Cuban coffee is one of the most memorable things on the tour 😁 The views were amazing and the bus was very clean! We had a wonderful time! Thank You!"
* A traveler said: "It was my birthday weekend and we wanted to do something different. I really enjoyed this experience"
* A traveler said: "I had a really nice time! First time out on the water in Miami and Fernando was great! Absolutely will come back and do again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Coconut Grove
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Bass Museum of Art
- Key Biscayne
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Coral Castle Museum
- Fisher Island
- Bal Harbour
- Oleta River State Park
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Jungle Island
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Miami Children's Museum
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Art Deco Historic District
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Little Havana
- South Beach
- Biscayne National Park
- Bayside Marketplace
- Miami Beach
- Miami Design District
- De la Cruz Collection
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island