Top Lille Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
27 results | All Lille Tours
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fascinating tour through a lovely city, really good for learning about Lille and getting one's bearings. Well worth going on."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour provided by a knowledgeable guide with fun stories. Definitely recommend using this a good starting point to know where to go and what to see in Lille."
* A traveler said: "This is a great concept!! In advantage we didn’t tealltbknow what to expect but we got an afternoon filled with fun and beers to taste."
* A traveler said: "Lille was beautiful! Lovely people. Incredible food. Gorgeous architecture. The city pass saved me a fortune on tourist sites and public transport!"
* A traveler said: "I learned a lot about the World War One battles in northern France and Belgium. This tour is well organized and the guide, Mr. Bedford, is well versed on the details of the battles and history of the battles. I experienced that scars of a war fought a hundred years ago are still felt today. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Claude, was outstanding. We originally planned to tour the WW1 sites by ourselves, but opted for the tour. Solo would have been very difficult due to poor signage and other factors. The tour was good value and well worth the money. We departed from Lille. Claude was knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "Exceptional tour of the Memorial in France. The guide gave us a fantastic overview of WWI conditions, battles and history"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day. Very informative guide. Very friendly and helpful!, would recommend Claude as a great guide!!"
* A traveler said: "Personalized tour with a guide who could relate to the histyory of the battles. The guide also provided axtra detours of some of the Memorials which we wanted to see."
* A traveler said: "Claude was a great guide -- we were the only ones on the tour so he was able to tell us not only about these WWII sites, but also some of the WWI sites in the area as well. It was a full day of touring, but so interesting. Even though it rained, the weather made the trip even more emotional -- we certainly had a better understanding of what our soldiers went through during these wars."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Le Fresnoy National Studio for Contemporary Arts (Le Fresnoy Studio National des Arts Contemporains)
- Lille Natural History Museum (Musée d'Histoire Naturelle de Lille)
- Lille Town Hall and Belfry (Beffroi de l'Hôtel de Ville de Lille)
- La Manufacture de Roubaix
- La Piscine Museum (Musée d'Art et d’Industrie André Diligent)
- Museum of the Gunners in Lille (Musée des Canonniers Sédentaires de Lille)
- Science Forum (Forum Departmental Des Sciences)
- Villa Cavrois
- Bondues Museum of the Resistance (Musée de la Résistance)
- Maison Folie Hospice d'Havré
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland