Top Lille Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Food & Drink Classes
Beer & Brewery Tours
Up to $15
Up to $30
Up to $90
1 to 4 hours
4 hours to 1 day
New on Viator
Classic Car Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
Luxury Car Tours
4 results | All Lille Tours
Sort by: Featured
Cultural, surprising and amazing, this activity is perfect to discover the most important monuments of Lille, hear some of the little anecdotes which make up its history, or explore some of its more out of the ordinary and quite unexpected sites. That way to discover Lille fits very well with a teambuilding journey. The rally lasts two hours and half depending on the speed of the teams.
Take a 90-minute tour through the city of Lille in a Citroën 2CV convertible. Your driver/guide will take you all around town, providing commentary and historic details along the way. You'll also get the chance to stop and sample a host of local treats, including waffles, beer, pâté, and sweets.
French cuisine is renowned around the world and this hands-on cooking class reveals the secrets behind some of the most popular dishes. Prepare a variety of regional or seasonal dishes with a local chef at their home and learn the techniques needed to recreate them at home. Finally, sit down with your host for a delicious home-cooked dinner, accompanied by French wine and an indulgent dessert.
Spend a day driving trough Flanders, seeing the landscape, enjoying food and beers. This is a private tour so I will adapt at your wishes and possibilities.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink in Lille?
The best Food & Drink in Lille according to Viator travelers are:
What Food & Drink in Lille are taking additional safety precautions?
These Lille experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food & Drink in Lille are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Lille may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Villa Cavrois
- Museum of the Gunners in Lille (Musée des Canonniers Sédentaires de Lille)
- Lille Natural History Museum (Musée d'Histoire Naturelle de Lille)
- Le Fresnoy National Studio for Contemporary Arts (Le Fresnoy Studio National des Arts Contemporains)
- Bondues Museum of the Resistance (Musée de la Résistance)
- Science Forum (Forum Departmental Des Sciences)
- La Piscine Museum (Musée d'Art et d’Industrie André Diligent)
- Birthplace of Charles de Gaulle (Maison Natale de Charles de Gaulle)
- Lille Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-la-Treille)
- La Manufacture de Roubaix
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland